Master of Business Administration – 24 months
Request a follow-Up
Course Pass Rate
About this course
Master of Business Administration – 24 months
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a distinguished postgraduate degree that is highly regarded by top companies. It can raise your compensation, your professional standing, and your networking chances. If you are a graduate with some business experience and aspirations for a high-flying job, earning an MBA may be the next step for you.
Our 24-month Master of Business Administration programme empowers you with the ability to think rationally, laterally, and independently through a two-stage intense, immersive, and demanding curriculum. With the ability to study on the job, at any time and in any location, you may save money and get the same degree as full-time students on campus.
The course is not only intellectual in nature. By evaluating and working on real-world business challenges, you increase your understanding of how a firm operates. We adopt a strategic stance on business and management in order to help you build the skills necessary to contribute to the significant future business decisions companies must make.
Program Overview: Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 24 Months
Key Highlights of Master of Business Administration (MBA) – 24 Months qualification are:
This course help you to:
Learn more about the programme
For entry onto the Master in Business Administration (MBA) – 24 months qualification, learners must possess:
- An Honours Degree in related subject or UK Level 6 Diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course,
- No formal qualification is required from mature learners (over 21 years) who have 5 Years of relevant management experience.
The qualification is offered in English.
The MBA degree programme consists of 2 Stages.
This stage is delivered by London School of Business and Research. The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Credits earned at this stage – 120 credits (60 ECTS).
- Mandatory units
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy (15 credits)
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking (15 credits)
- Leading a Strategic Management Project (15 credits)
- Strategic Direction (15 credits)
- Strategic Planning (15 credits)
- Development as a Strategic Manager (15 credits)
- Optional units (Choose any 2 units to make 120 credits)
- Finance for Managers (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)
- Organizational Change Strategies (15 credits)
- Human Resource Planning (15 credits)
Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to Progression to Stage 2
Delivered by the University / College. On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top-up with an MBA Degree through a UK University. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University / awarding body.
Credits earned at this stage – 60 credits (30 ECTS).
Completion of Stage 2 leads to award of MBA Degree from the University
- 3 Units including a Dissertation Project
- Marketing Planning
- Finance for Decision Making
- Entrepreneurial Action / Dissertation Project
- Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university.
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
The Stage 1 programme – Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is accredited by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
Stage 2 would lead to award of an MBA Degree which will be validated and awarded by the University in the United Kingdom. The Master of Business Administration degree is fully accredited and globally recognised.
Yes, the course fee can be paid in Instalment.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend those, you have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
There is no visa requirements for to attend this programme
Sample Award Certificate
Click on the below sample certificate images to view the certificates you would be receiving on completion of the course