MBA with Accounting and Finance – 12 months
Request a follow-Up
Course Pass Rate
About this course
MBA with Accounting and Finance – 12 months
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a distinguished postgraduate degree that is highly regarded by top employers. It can raise your compensation, your professional standing, and your networking chances. If you are a graduate with some business experience and aspirations for a high-flying job, earning an MBA may be the next step for you.
Our 12-month MBA programme with Accounting and Finance certification equips you to think logically, laterally, and independently through a two-stage intense, immersive, and demanding curriculum. With the ability to study on the job, at any time and in any location, you may save money and earn the same degree as full-time students on campus.
MBA in Accounting and Finance is not merely an academic programme. By evaluating and working on real-world business problems, you increase your understanding of how a firm operates. In addition to Accounting and Finance, we take a strategic view of business and management, which enables you to develop skills in the Financial Services industry, Professional Accountancy, Banking and Finance, or Management to contribute to the major business decisions organisations must make for their future.
This MBA with Accounting and Finance is given over a 12-month period and is completed in two stages.
Program Overview: Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 12 Months
Key Highlights of Master of Business Administration (MBA) – 12 Months qualification are:
This course help you to:
Learn more about the programme
For entry onto the MBA with Accounting and Finance – 12 months qualification, learners must possess:
- An Undergraduate / Bachelor’s degree in related subject or UK Level 6 Diploma or an equivalent international qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course,
- No formal qualification is required from mature learners (over 21 years) who have 5 Years of relevant management experience.
The qualification is offered in English.
Course Structure: MBA with Accounting and Finance 12 Months qualification
The MBA with Accounting and Finance 12 months programme consists of 2 Stages.
This stage is delivered by London School of Business and Research. The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Credits earned at this stage – 120 credits (60 ECTS).
- Mandatory units
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy (15 credits)
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking (15 credits)
- Leading a Strategic Management Project (15 credits)
- Strategic Direction (15 credits)
- Strategic Planning (15 credits)
- Development as a Strategic Manager (15 credits)
- Optional units (Choose any 2 units to make 120 credits)
- Finance for Managers (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)
- Organisational Change Strategies (15 credits)
- Human Resource Planning (15 credits)
Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to Progression to Stage 2
Delivered by the University / awarding body. On completion of the diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership modules you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the MBA degree. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University / awarding body.
Credits earned at this stage – 60 credits (30 ECTS).
Completion of Stage 2 leads to award of MBA Degree
- Dissertation Project
- Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university.
You will also learn Accounting and Finance specialisation along with your MBA course and would earn an additional Accredited and globally recognised Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance which is accredited by Ofqual, UK. This would be an additional 120 Credits (60 ECTS) for the specialisation course.
- Investment Analysis (20 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 credits)
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
This MBA with Accounting and Finance – 12 months course will help you to Boost your Salary, Increase your Professional Reputation, and Expand your Networking Opportunities
Yes, the course fee for MBA with Accounting and Finance – 12 months can be paid in Instalment.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
There is no visa requirements for to attend this programme
Sample Award Certificate
Click on the below sample certificate images to view the certificates you would be receiving on completion of the course