MBA with Human Resource Management – 12 months
Request a follow-Up
Course Pass Rate
About this course
MBA with Human Resource Management – 12 months
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a prominent postgraduate degree highly regarded by top companies. It can raise your compensation, your professional standing, and your networking chances. If you are a graduate with some business experience and aspirations for a high-flying job, earning an MBA may be the next step for you.
Our 12-month MBA programme with Human Resource Management certification empowers you with the ability to think rationally, laterally, and independently through a two-stage intense, immersive, and demanding curriculum. With the ability to study on the job, at any time and in any location, you may save money and get the same degree as full-time students on campus.
The course is not only intellectual in nature. By evaluating and working on real-world business challenges, you increase your understanding of how a firm operates. We adopt a strategic view of business and management in order to help you build the skills necessary to contribute to the significant future business decisions companies must make.
Program Overview: MBA with Human Resource Management – 12 months
Key Highlights of MBA with Human Resource Management – 12 months qualification are:
This course help you to:
Learn more about the programme
For entry onto the Master in Business Administration (MBA) with Human Resource Management – 12 months qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course,
- No formal qualification is required from mature learners (over 21 years) who have 5 Years of relevant management experience.
The qualification is offered in English.
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page.
Course Structure: MBA with Human Resource Management 12 Months qualification
The MBA with Human Resource Management 12 months programme consists of 2 Stages.
This stage is delivered by London School of Business and Research. The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Credits earned at this stage – 120 credits (60 ECTS).
- Mandatory units
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy (15 credits)
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking (15 credits)
- Leading a Strategic Management Project (15 credits)
- Strategic Direction (15 credits)
- Strategic Planning (15 credits)
- Development as a Strategic Manager (15 credits)
- Optional units (Choose any 2 units to make 120 credits)
- Finance for Managers (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)
- Organisational Change Strategies (15 credits)
- Human Resource Planning (15 credits)
Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to Progression to Stage 2
Delivered by the University / awarding body. On completion of the diploma in strategic management and leadership programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the MBA degree. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University / awarding body.
Credits earned at this stage – 60 credits (30 ECTS).
Completion of Stage 2 leads to award of MBA Degree
- Dissertation Project
- Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university.
You will also learn human resource management specialisation along with your MBA course and would earn a Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management as well. This would be an additional 120 Credits (60 ECTS) for the specialisation course.
- Contemporary Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Leading, Managing and Human Resource Development (20 credits)
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development (30 credits)
- Performance Management (20 credits)
- Employee Relations (10 credits)
- Investigating a Business Issue from a Human Resource Perspective (20 credits)
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
MBA with Human Resource Management
The Stage 1 programme – Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is accredited by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). Along with this you also get qualified with a Post Graduate Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification which makes you specialise in HR functions at the workplace.
Stage 2 would lead to award of MBA Degree which will be validated and awarded by the respective University
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend those, you have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
There is no visa requirements for to attend this programme
Sample Award Certificate
Click on the below sample certificate images to view the certificates you would be receiving on completion of the course