MBA with Public Administration – 12 months
Request a follow-Up
Course Pass Rate
About this course
MBA with Public Administration – 12 months
MBA is a prestigious graduate degree that is highly esteemed by leading corporations. It can help you earn more money, enhance your professional standing, and expand your networking opportunities. If you are a recent graduate with business experience and career aspirations, an MBA may be the ideal next step for you.
Our 12-month MBA programme, which offers a concentration in Public Administration, teaches you to think logically, laterally, and independently through a two-stage intensive, immersive, and demanding curriculum. With the ability to learn on the job at any time and in any location, you save money and obtain the same degree as full-time university students. Public service managers face a rapid rate of change, as well as the problems of delivering more with fewer resources, navigating a complicated policy environment, and enhancing performance while upholding public service objectives. This MBA degree curriculum combined with the Public Administration add-on certificate is aimed for professionals who give comprehensive support in public and non-profit organisations. This MBA degree programme coupled with the Public Administration add-on qualification will prepare you to face these obstacles.
This 12-month MBA with a concentration in public administration is not a solely academic programme. By reviewing and analysing real-world business problems to solve, you will obtain a greater understanding of how a public administration department functions. We take a strategic approach to business and management, allowing you to develop the skills essential to contribute to the crucial day-to-day decisions that public administration departments must make for their future.
In addition to business, you will study the following aspects of public administration:
- The process governing the development of public services that is guided by policy.
- Institutional and interpersonal context within which public services are delivered.
- The larger social, economic, and political backdrop that determines the requirements and limitations of public services.
Program Overview: Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 18 Months
Key Highlights of Master of Business Administration (MBA) – 18 Months qualification are:
This course help you to:
Learn more about the programme
For entry onto the Master in Business Administration (MBA) with Public Administration – 12 months qualification, learners must possess:
- An Undergraduate / Bachelor’s degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course,
- No formal qualification is required from mature learners (over 21 years) who have 2 Years of relevant work experience.
The qualification is offered in English.
Course Structure: MBA with Public Administration 12 Months qualification
The MBA with Public Administration 12 months programme consists of 2 Stages.
This stage is delivered by London School of Business and Research. The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Credits earned at this stage – 120 credits (60 ECTS).
- Mandatory units
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy (15 credits)
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking (15 credits)
- Leading a Strategic Management Project (15 credits)
- Strategic Direction (15 credits)
- Strategic Planning (15 credits)
- Development as a Strategic Manager (15 credits)
- Optional units (Choose any 2 units to make 120 credits)
- Finance for Managers (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)
- Organisational Change Strategies (15 credits)
- Human Resource Planning (15 credits)
Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to Progression to Stage 2
Delivered by the University / awarding body. On completion of the diploma in strategic management and leadership programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the MBA degree. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University / awarding body.
Credits earned at this stage – 60 credits (30 ECTS).
Completion of Stage 2 leads to award of MBA Degree
- Dissertation Project
- Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university.
You will also undertake a Public Administration specialisation along with your MBA course and would earn a Postgraduate Master’s Level 7 Diploma in Public Administration as well. This would be an additional 120 Credits (60 ECTS) for the specialisation course.
- Managing and Leading in the Public Sector (20 credits)
- Public Service Reform and Innovation (20 credits)
- Policy and Politics – Theory and Analysis (20 credits)
- Managing Public Finance (20 credits)
- Managing Public Sector Projects (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
MBA with Public Administration
The Stage 1 programme – Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is accredited by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). Along with this you also get qualified with a Post Graduate Level 7 Diploma in Public Administration qualification which makes you specialise in public administration functions.
Stage 2 would lead to award of MBA Degree which will be validated and awarded by the respective University
Yes, the course fee for Master in Business Administration (MBA) – 12 months can be paid in Instalment.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
There is no visa requirements for to attend this programme
Sample Award Certificate
Click on the below sample certificate images to view the certificates you would be receiving on completion of the course